- Premium quality gaming bean bag with polyester faux leather with high durability
- Scratch and water-resistant outer cover; fully hygienic; cleans with a wipe
- Lightweight; features an additional handle to drag around
- Comes with an extremely comfy footstool/bean bag pouf
- Dim. Chair 90x85x105cm
- Foot Stool. H30xW55xL55
- Exclusively designed bean bag for gamers; extra comfort ensured
- High-density polystyrene filling for maximum comfort while gaming
- Additional side pocket for books, phone, or gaming console
- A headset pocket/buckle within the bean bag chair to hang headset whenever you want to leave
Level up your gaming experience from old-fashioned seating to an all-new limited edition gaming lounger bean bag. This bean bag is intuitively designed for young energetic gamers; and of course, for adults as well.
The Relaxsit gaming bean bag provides an ultimate gamer experience with its ergonomic design that soaks you into this micro-polystyrene-filled seat. The quality filling combined with faux leather cover & seamless stitching makes it an ideal gamers’ sitting solution for everyone.
We’ve ensured maximum convenience with this gaming chair bean bag. The chair features side pockets to store your gaming console, phone, and other items making them readily accessible to you whenever needed. Also, with a hook on the other side, you can hang your headset properly before leaving the hot seat.
Lay your legs and feet on this soothing bean bag pouf that comes complimentary with the gaming bean bag. So, soak into the seat in an upright position, give your legs support for some next-level comfort, and have a spirited gaming experience like never before!
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: For regular cleaning wipe with a damp cloth.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE: Intensive use may cause the filling to shrink over time.
IMPORTANT USER INFORMATION: Do not place this product in, on, against, or near a heat source such as heating, a glass facade (window or sliding door), or a wall that is heated by the sun. Doing so may cause damage to the surface on which the product is placed. Additionally, the fabric of the product may damage and become bumpy.